Based on over four-hundred organizational assessments (Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies), the top challenges are people related:
- Is your staff meeting expectations?
- Are they structured and productive to do great work for the business?
- Are they effectively managing time?
- Are they goal oriented?
- Do they think with a ‘sense of urgency’?
- Do they have the proper management/leadership skills?
- Are they communicating effectively with their colleagues and management?
If you answered NO to many of these challenges, you’re not alone. These issues are prevalent to organizations all over the world. Individuals require coaching in their career and personal life to perform at a higher level than ever before. The integration of professional and personal goals is vital to becoming more organized, motivated and productive. The process I use to build effective organizations is called Professional and Personal Growth Program (P²GP).